Thursday, March 18, 2010

Check The Bushes!

I'm still laying low after my plan to smuggle pain pills from Mexico in the vaginas of women too nasty to be searched flopped. Seems there are some cops who are willing to wade into anything, no matter how bad it smells.

I would, however like to peek my head out from the undisclosed location where I always hole up when the heat is on, to say goodbye to a guy I knew who just croaked in one of our local hospitals. Kinda makes me almost regret replacing all the plasma with red jello. Sorry, Alex.

Holy fuck! I just found out Davy Crockett dropped too! I can't tell you how much fun I used to have replacing little kid's coonskin hats with real rabid raccoons back in the day! All you had to do was dope the coon up so it would sleep long enough for the kid to put it on, sit back and enjoy the show. It really was a happier time.

No comments:

Post a Comment