Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Inception

Photobucket

This was a great flick, but I think they owe me some money. For years I've been using my special blend of Bunny Herbs and Spices to go into people's dreams. Wanna know why George W. Bush couldn't string together a sentence? It's because I went into his head and erased all the punctuation. I was going to go back and jack all his vowels, but I couldn't stand all that creepy empty space in there. Ever wonder why the giant, anthropomorphic bunny never gets picked in a line up after a crime spree? Now you know. I haven't had to threaten a witness in years.
PhotobucketI guess I'll let Nolan base his movie on me, since he puts the shit together so well. Besides, how do you think he got the idea to do it?
                                   Find Great Gifts Under $25 at Entertainment Earth. Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment