Monday, March 9, 2009

Up In Smoke And Screwed Again!

What's with this new tobacco tax bullshit?! Fuck! Pretty soon smokes will be so fucking expensive it will be a fucking felony to steal a carton!

 

Today I was in Paul's Stop 'N Blow, bitching about the price of smokes, when this cunt with a fur coat that looked like she had tore it up off some body's floor started in on me. Before I could shove my paw in her mouth, she blurted out that line about second hand smoke being worse for people than smoking. I HATE THAT STUPID ASS SHIT!!!! I roll the smoke around in my mouth, suck it down into my lungs, and blow it out my nose. How the hell does the jerk standing next to me who sniffs at it as it floats by get a bigger dose? Bullshit!

I lit a cigar and stuffed it up her nose. "There, bitch," I said, watching her nose light up like a bulb on a Christmas tree. " Now it's not second hand. Looks like I just saved your life."

I took her purse to compensate me for the cigar my good deed had cost me and rolled out.

Paul is going to be pissed at me for immolating another of his customers, so I'm going to have to steal another fire extinguisher to make it up to him. So far he's gone through eleven, and people are starting to lock them up, so I guess I'll have to steal a bolt cutter first. Seems to me like all this anti-smoking crap just leads to more crime.

6 comments:

  1. I love the wooden bunnies at the top. I would actually hang those on the wall....

    I don't smoke but I think the way they have stripped smokers of their rights is ridiculous. I don't understand how they got away with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best part is, by raising the tax on smokes they are insuring the tobacco companies never get outlawed. It's an addiction, so the people will pay up, and the government is going to get used to having all that extra green. As long as Uncle Sam gets his cut Joe Camel is safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELL SECOUND HAND SMOKE MAY BE THE WAVE OF THE FUTURE WHEN YOU HAVE TO GO TO A BAR TO GET IT CUZ YOU CANT AFFORD TO SMOKE THEM YOURSELFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least until they outlaw it in bars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They haven't yet? :-O ... that's comin'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So who bothers with the law? Smoke one for me bunny.

    ReplyDelete