Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Blows!

This year I'm dressing up as a guy who beats the shit out of snotty little kids who knock on my door wanting me to give them something free. Fuck Halloween!

And it really pisses me off that nobody put their fucking pumpkins out early this year! Every year I get a kick out of going around and filling all of the jack'o lanterns with shit, but this year there fucking weren't any! Selfish bastards! At least I had fun playing Beat and Rob the Tourist down in the Quarter. The one good thing about Halloween is everybody down there is wearing masks, so I don't have to put as much effort into disguising myself as a human before I knock off the jerks from up north. All I have to do is put on a lousy mask, and I'm good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment