Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mardi Gras Madness!

I can almost stand up now. What fucking day is it anyway? Fuck! The last thing I remember was hanging with this chick I met somewhere Magazine Street.

I think I screwed her, and then I seem to remember screwing somebody else. I don't remember puking, but I had the shit all over my fucking fur when I came to and pulled myself out of that dumpster, so I guess I did. Unless that puke was somebody else's. Fuck.

I remember smoking a joint with Frankenstein and something that looked a little like an extra gay Mickey Mouse, and I think I fucked them both too. Not real sure about that shit though. There was something about a big freaky ass bird that ate circus animals and shit in people's

hurricanes, but that might have just been the acid.

Only about seven people got shot at the parades this year, so I must have passed out early. If anyone knows anything about what else I might have done between Tuesday and now DON'T FUCKING TELL ME! I DON'T FUCKING WANT TO KNOW!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. There didn't seem to be as many freaks out this year. Usually every Mardi Gras video has at least one scene of a naked midget giving oral to some guy in leather chaps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. every time i show my tits people throw bricks sure thier colorful bricks but still not the same as beads

    ReplyDelete