Saturday, June 6, 2009

Auto-Erotic Retardation

This shit with the Kung Fu guy has me thinking. If not being able to breathe is such a fucking turn on, then why aren't people with asthma always happy?

I just don't get this kind of shit. When I want to bust a nut I go out and look for somebody who has a pussy. It never occurs to me to go to the hardware store for some rope (unless the chick donating the poon has sharp nails). What the fuck kind of moron would rather sit in a room alone with a rope wrapped around his dick than fuck a pussy?

 

 

Dick + pussy = ejaculation.

 

 

 

 

Dick + rope = retarded

You wouldn't think I'd have to point out that a pussy just might be better than a fucking rope considering pussy is better than EVERYTHING.

On a brighter note, New Orleans is still Murder Capitol of the USA! We're down one murder from this time last year, but that was only because I was too drunk to catch that jogger the other day. Keep up the good work N.O.!!

10 comments:

  1. Men just can't handle good pussy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right! Never screw a man when you can have a bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMFAO @ the last one... I knew it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It ain't what it looks like! There was a chick just below me and I was being lowered down on to her because that was the only way she would give head! Damn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Thai tabloid posted a pic, it wont let me save it :( here's the link:
    http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_212235885.shtml

    Looks suspicious to me seeing as both his hands are tied above his head. I'm pretty sure auto-erotic asphyxiation includes masturbating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not to mention, how the fuck did he manage to tie his own hands like that, and then hang himself after they were tied. It's starting to look like he had some help.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Or, on second thought.......
    Gail Jensen, who ended her nine year marriage to Carradine in 1997, claims the actor would spend days planning to construct elaborate sexual devices he used to tie himself up.

    Speaking in an interview this weekend, Jensen said: "David was pretty strange. He would like to get tied up. He would tie himself up and I would walk in and see him and say, 'Oh my God, David, you got to be kidding me' - and I would (turn around and) walk out. I would leave him to his own devices. He liked to be tied up. And he could tie himself up... He spent days planning a different feature. He would go to a hardware store and buy the stuff."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sites are claiming to have autopsy photos, this pic has no face shot. I scrolled thru about 30 pages of google photos and cant find any shirtless pics, and I'm wondering why they didn't take his rings off. You`d think some Thai morgue worker would have them on Ebay by now.



    http://velvet.hu/celeb/2009/06/09/felkerultek_a_netre_david_carradine_halotti_fotoi/

    ReplyDelete