Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tiger's Wood

So Tiger Woods went out and got himself some strange. Big fucking deal! I don't get why these entertainment and sports types feel the need to issue a statement saying how fucking sorry they are every time they get busted. How about just telling People Magazine and the rest of the vultures to fuck off? Why is it the public thinks they have the right to be all up in a mother fucker's business just because he made a movie or hit a home run? If somebody came up to me and expected me to apologise every time I screwed a bitch my standard response would be to kick them in the fucking head!

Now hear this! From now on all celebrities will stop being pussies and start telling the

press to fuck off and mind their own fucking business!

Fucking wimpy ass celebrities!

2 comments:

  1. Do you have any idea how much I hate it when I agree with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is disgusting to see celebreties grovel when they act like a human. Tiger has more money then he could ever spend even if his wife takes of with half of it. Screw the public and be a fucking MAN!

    No wonder the rest of the world has no respect for us.

    ReplyDelete