Saturday, December 13, 2008

Santa

Rating:
Category:Other
I've been at war with this bitch for years! The lard ass thinks he's all that just because he gets a real holiday while I'm stuck with one nobody gives a fuck about! One year I captured the fat fuck and a bunch of his freakish elves and imprisoned them in a cell. After about a week I figured the bastard wouldn't be so fat and jolly. When I went back to check on him there were no elves. The bastard had eaten them! This prick has no love for anybody. He later escaped by using the bones of his dead elves to pick the lock. The really horrible part is, when I went to clean up the elf remains I found he had fucked them all before he killed and ate them! There was crusty Santa cum all over their little dead asses! FUCK SANTA!

4 comments: