Monday, January 5, 2009

Music in the 2000's

Rating:
Category:Music
Genre: Other
Artist:Corporate lawyers
What the fuck happened to the big names? Just about every generation has had somebody who stood out and cranked out the hits. I don't see any Beatles out there now. Fuck, I don't even see a Micheal Jackson! Today's music has got no voice, and no direction. It's all bubble gum bullshit, with a few cool bands lurking around below the radar who never get any air play. It's kinda like those few years back in the 50s and early 60s when people listened to that Pat boone shit because all the good guys were dead, in the army, or in jail.

1 comment:

  1. OK, I kinda dig the Speedy song because Speedy used to share his weed with me back in the day, but the whitened up Little Richards songs still make me want to puke.

    ReplyDelete