Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Peace And Love

Give me a piece and I'll love you for as long as it takes me to get a nut.

So, what the fuck has been going on in Bunnyland? Not fucking much! Things used to be more fucking exciting. Back in the 20s and 30s it was all about gang wars and whores. The 40s kinda dragged, but in the 50s we had hot rods and freaky beatnik chicks. The 60s were just chock full of drugs and "free love."

Except for muscle cars and punk, the 70s sucked, and the 80s were total shit. From then on it's all been down hill. I FUCKING WANT SOME FUCKING EXCITEMENT!!!!!! Most of the "musicians" out today sound like fag versions of Pat Boone, and television has gone from shitty shows to shitty hour long commercials. And what about drugs? Does anybody even try to come up with anything that does something new?

There is one ray of light though. They call it The Human Centipede! Reminds me of some parties I've been to!

No comments:

Post a Comment